Monday, June 8, 2009

NY & Co. Pendant: CZ studded gold snake

I fell in love with this piece as soon as I saw it. Unfortunately, it's a part of the Red Collection, and usually excluded from promotions. Until clearance time. While it wasn't discounted, I did get to use a coupon on it, which made it $25. I was absolutely willing to pay this, as the thought of not owning it caused me mild chest pains.

I have worn this several times since purchase and I LOVE it dearly to this day. I am so glad that I got it, even though it's too sexy for work and I can therefore only get away with it on the weekends. I like snakes on jewelry and this execution is perfect. My only small complaint is that in the photo the snake has red eyes, and mine has black eyes. But it's still really fierce.

No comments:

Post a Comment